Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09


09-09-09, special date for the couples ,
but for me is juz the usual day .....
am single and no point celebrate in this day , that's nothing special too ......
today , i quite happy cause i saw my timetable ,
yeah , friday no class , man!!!
and the accounting , yea , i cant meet with the sport car lec cause he is teaching teh advanced yet i take back the managing accounting ,
the head choosing for me , she knew i not interest in accounting ,
so she ask me take back it , hahahhah!!
still offering wad!!
lol......
am back to UTAR to settle the 'ma fan' stuff,
the guy still recognize me , hahahhahahah!!
sien , i need to pay RM250 , juz because of the useless cer?
diu!!!
still got 1 hour to go , can someone make it special day to me ?
or is tat something s surprising me ?

0 comments: