Friday, December 3, 2010

i hate this sem

start from de sem, for doing the thesis , still thesis till 18 of Nov
AND I RELLY WAN TO THANK TO THE LEC WHO ARRANGED ME UNDER MY SUPERVISOR!
then i let myself get a rest from 19-21, but this trip let me more tiring!!
After that, start another 2 assignments,
then 1 interview,
then after submit need start another assignment, as the lec said he wan received it on 20-12!!
what the DECEMBER , it's doesnt a gd month to me i think!!!
mum will be coming 2molo- 18 dec , ppl knw my mum well will very pity on me,
cause once she come, i cant even do my work,
and she jus ajak u go main !!!
the nite she back i think will be the celebration cause 19 is my birthday ,
and wtf 20 need to submit DRAFT!!
who gt de mood to do the assignment, as XMAS IS COMING,
after this ,
say bye bye to 2010, and say hello to 2011!!
i dun knw how 2 arrange the schedule ,
i stuck,.....
i wish this was the final assignments for me
further study , no way no more !!!


0 comments: