Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bitch

For those bitches who dun like me ,
pls stay away from me ,
dun judge me ,
dun comment on me ,
CAUSE U R NOT TAT QUALIFIED !!
If u think be a fren juz wan to use me ,
THANK
AND
SO SORRY ,
i'm not tat stupid , yet u r only the idiot !!
i dun care who the fuck u r ,
what the shit u r eating ,
TAT'S NONE OF MY BUSS!!
if u try to comparative , i juz wan to say i m not ur aim !!
and i'm juz a nothing ,ok!
if u try to sarcastic , stop tat , wad the childish action ,
and i juz feel tat u r jealous on me !!!
(for the one , i would like to say , i dint said anything in front of u , dint meant i gt nothing ,
and i do really hate to talk to u , dun expect much from me ,
and dun always show ur pretty face to me ,
i dun care ,
if u r not happy wth me , juz stay away from me !
dun ask any help from me !!
and i dun wan hear so much excuse from u ,
why dun u juz think before u do or u talk ?
Mostly the time i reject u , u should realize on it , no still asking the stupid problem,
i call u , u nv pick up ,
i ask ur help , u nv help ,
now is my turn to treat u tis way !!
IS SUPER DUPER FAIR !!)

IDIOT!
.........................................................................................................................
I JUZ CARE MY THE ONLY BABY !!


WATCH OUT!



0 comments: