Sunday, August 23, 2009

Penang + Ipoh

lunch-kim chi
on my way
finally , i miss u
i wish i stay there
:p

gurney
the place i been there for thousand time
breakfast in da hotel !!
penang hill
nice
scene of it
smile
Rabbit
ah mi tou fo
kuey teow ,yummy
me dgn edison

am fair enuf

sleeping buddha?
i love sea
for edison , ahahhaha


edison -anti crocs?
yujia+darren+jessica
me and ah jue ma
yujia + darren
gentleman

perak tong



sam poh tong batu cave
turtles



yummy
me and ah yuuu


3 days 2 nite really killing me ,
damn tiring and rush !!
well , but had a good memory ,
cause i went wth fren's parent and i didnt knw how to communicate wth them ....
AM I PRO???

PENANG ,
nv think that i be back there after 3 yrs,
my feeling to it still the same ,
if i got chance i sure be back AGAIN !!
is the place i been so many times and i still love it so much !!

SAD-because i dint been queensbay and komtar !!
when i pass the komtar , i miss that time u ask me drive down from the carpark ,
somemore ask me drive pass over the bridge ,
i got no tat dare .......
queensbay , i said i ll be there when i back to it ,
but .......
NEXT TIME , I MUST GO OVER HAVE A LOOK!

I WILL BE BACK , NO BECAUSE OF WHO , WHAT , WHY ?
BUT BECAUSE IT'S JUZ IT , PENANG ,
I REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE , SO MUCH ............


0 comments: