Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lol

still met my alexander in my dream , suddenly mum called,
she told that she s coming now , bla bla bla~~
so , i tidy up my room !!
I m too careless while i m clean up ,
that till my finger bleeding ,
PAIN!!


shernee and my aunties were in my place today ,
had a small gathering!
chit-chatting , makan, gossip .....
lol!!!

shernee damn funny ,
and naughty ,.....
she main non stop , and i reali x bo tahan !!
finali , she s tiring and take a nap !!


she guai guai let me tk photo....

She is dancing

After , mum suggest went for shopping
i knew she x bo thn le!!
hahahahhaha
so we went for 1u,
and she s bad
as she dun wan bought it for me !
----FINE----
i brought her to dessert , she said no more nez time !!
aiduhhhh, pity la !
so ended up of my day with it ......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y no more next time?
there dessert not nice meh?

Kkren Ly said...

she dun like