Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Damn

En, tis 2days woke so earlie , kisiao , i m going to have the same channel wth EHEM EHEM , i dun wish lo , k ,
i stil wan PORK!!
told mummy s about tat , she said how come ?
she dun even can belief i can woke up so earlie !!
and told her about my works ,
she do said :I DUN LIKE BUSS AS WELL , y do it s so hard
so do i !!and told her be4 tis subj is i disagree , but ur lovely hubby,...........yer!!!!
and ask me do study de accounting for the future needs ,
i said i did!!
but i hate it too .
my lec , his handwritting damn ,
anyway , he s wth the sport car!!
hahahhah!!phewit on tat , rite!
tonite , my hubby going to appear in mont kiara,
WISH TO GO OVER , BUT END UP , CAUSE I LIKE MY CC NOW MORE THAN ANYTHINGS!
and i m going to my babes house cause she opens house!!
anyway , shift back to my work , sienz!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

erm just 加油lo~!
support u always hehe~!
rest if tired a...