Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SIENZ

super duper moody now,
i gt nothing to do , maybe it s de reason i moody-ing?
juz ate bkt i suppose be happy-ing,cause PORK is my favourite :P
went for shopping to get myself a pair of slippers again .
but mostly there are no my size ,wtf!
maybe sth keep on reminding me ?
it's bout us or sumone's attitude?
anyway , this ppl , i totali cant stand of it ,
always talked bout how geng x is?
i dun think so ?
if u geng , u no suppose here edi ,
n ur language fucking lousy,ok!
wad u knw ?
u juz knw hw to show u urself in sth in front of anyone?
but u nv show de lousie !!!
ahahha, of course la , u dun knw everythings ,
u juz knew eat shit!
fuck u !!!!!
us-that's nothing talk between me n u !
juz do wadever u like , i dun care!!!
i dun even think xxxxx wth u , n i dun think u wil be here again after u graduate!!!!

0 comments: