Sunday, November 30, 2008

Assignments+ Moneys

One more week left now , but my dozen of assignments still haven finish yet .
There s another exam on 10-12,it's malaysian studies, gosh!!!!
if i get de 49 marks, i need to pay RM500 for resit this paper, idiot,wad the fXxk of the lan subject it is!!!!
After this all stuff , i going to plan where to work , wad to do , planning all my stuff, fucking poor nwadays as i m idiot going to gym , i cant talk in detail as mummy taught me that .......
i m going to move in my new room ,suppose move in this weekend , but another room gt some problem so ....
anyway ,dun care about it , juz wan think how to decoration again of my room~~
phewit ....of coz it s need plenty of money again!
aiksss. money again!!!
Back to my assignments~~~~
story will be continue!

0 comments: